Is a QROPS right for me?

qropsA QROPS may be right for you if you have paid into a UK personal or company pension and are:

- A US national who has worked in the UK and is moving back to the US

- A UK or other national moving to the US

- A US national living outside the US

While the number of people utilising a QROPS to gain access to their UK pension funds has grown significantly in recent years the process can be complex.

There are tax implications to consider in both the UK and the US so Expat & Offshore always recommends that you consult a specialist financial advisor. 

Your IFA will then be able to guide you through the process and help you examine all the options and choose the one that is right for you.